Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 5 hr 5 min
- box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 1/4
- cups milk
- box (4-serving size) white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 1/2 cups)
- cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- pint (2 cups) raspberries or strawberries, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 325ºF. Spray bottom only of 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Make brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Spread in pan.
- 2Bake 38 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. (Do not remove side of pan.)
- 3In large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk about 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips. Pour over brownie.
- 4Cover and freeze at least 4 hours before serving. Remove side of pan. Serve with raspberries. Store covered in freezer.