Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 1 hr 5 min
- can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- container (8 ounces) sour cream
- cup milk
- teaspoon pepper
- bag (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and side of rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening.
- 2In very large bowl, mix soups, sour cream, milk and pepper. Stir in potatoes and onions. Spoon into baking dish.
- 3Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until golden brown on top and bubbly around edges.