Prep Time 25 min
Total Time 25 min
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- cup cold water
- can (15.25 oz) Green Giant® whole kernel corn, drained
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, well drained
- Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa, any variety
- 1In deep fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat 2 to 3 inches of oil to 375°F.
- 2In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cold water and egg until blended. Stir in corn and chiles.
- 3Drop about 5 to 6 small spoonfuls of batter into hot oil; fry 2 to 3 minutes, turning as necessary, until well browned. With slotted spoon, remove fritters from oil; drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining fritters. Serve warm with salsa.