Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 35 min
- lb bulk chorizo sausage or ground beef
- can (15 oz) spicy chili beans, undrained
- teaspoon ground cumin
- (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 1/2
- cups shredded taco-flavored cheese blend (10 oz)
- cup Old El Paso® mild taco sauce
- cup sour cream
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until well browned. Drain. Add chili beans and cumin; mix well.
- 3Place tortillas, overlapping, down one side of pan. Spoon sausage mixture down center of tortillas; sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Roll tortillas over sausage mixture to create 1 large burrito, seam side down. Spoon taco sauce over burrito; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 4Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. To serve, cut burrito into slices. Serve with sour cream.