Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 15 min
- 1 1/4
- cups light chocolate soymilk
- box (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- slice (4x1 inch) angel food cake, torn into pieces
- cup frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) raspberries
- Grated semisweet chocolate, if desired
- 1In medium bowl, beat soymilk, pudding mix and cinnamon with wire whisk until mixture is blended and thickened.
- 2To assemble, spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of 2 small parfait glasses or clear drinking glasses. Layer each with half of the cake, 2 tablespoons whipped topping and half of the raspberries. Top each with remaining pudding and whipped topping. Garnish with grated chocolate.