Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 1 hr 25 min
- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 5 1/3
- cups ice cream (any flavor), from 1/2 gallon container
- cup Hershey’s® chocolate syrup
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make brownies as directed. Cool at least 30 minutes. For 16 brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- 2Top each brownie with 1/3 cup ice cream; drizzle with 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup.