Prep Time 4hr30 min
Total Time 36 min
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- egg, slightly beaten
- packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- tablespoon instant coffee granules or crystals
- teaspoons vanilla
- cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- oz cream cheese, softened
- cup whipping cream
- Chocolate curls, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add milk; beat until well blended. Add coffee, vanilla and eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour over cookie base.
- 3Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 30 minutes to cool completely.
- 4In small bowl, beat 6 oz cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in whipping cream; beat about 2 minutes longer or until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled bars. Sprinkle chocolate curls over topping.
- 5Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.